Friday, January 16, 2009

haaa.

I'm like reaaally tired. That breakfast really wore me out. :( I'm just like a fat black person - eating, then falling asleep. I'm supposed to be cleaning my room and washing clothes, eh, I have time to do that later. I think I'm going to charge my phone, and take maybe an hour nap. Oh, good news too. I got a 4.0 on my semester report card, and me & Julian are back talking again. It's been a good two days, no? I'm so proud of myself! I told my dad about my report card, so he told me he would send me some money. Thank the Lord. God knows there are so many things I need to buy. Let's make a quick list of things I need.

Immediate Needs:
- 30-80 Gig Zune (My iPod is broken, if you don't already know)
- New external Hard drive, probably 200 gigs+


Subtle Needs:
- Black flat boots, preferrably the Timberland/Coach Boots I saw at Macy's
- New Clothes (Shirts/Jeans/Sweaters, etc.)
- Get my Watch Fixed
- New Kathy Bag (My Favorite) :)
- Guitar Lessons
- Scholarship for College

Wants:
-Nintendo Wii
- Guitar Hero for PS3
- Macbook Pro
- Zoom Lens for Rebel
- Umbrella Light for Rebel
- Another ring from Swarovski


Ohh, how we need to hit the Lottory!
Laaater.

No comments: