Wednesday, January 14, 2009

first time for everything

I'm supposed to be up getting ready for school, but actually, I don't feel like doing much at all. As soon as I got home last night from that game, I ate a piece of cheesecake, and went to sleep. People called - I didn't answer, people texted - I didn't respond. Yesterday was a good day for me, up until the last few hours. Me and Julian got into it. At first, we were playing, then it turned from smiles to frowns really quickly. I don't even really know why I'm mad, but at the same time I do. Now, both of us are mad at each other, and you know what? I don't care. I don't think I want to talk to him for a while anyways. It's weird. It was just a compilation of stuff he did yesterday, one by one, was making me more and more irritated. Some of the shit he says and does just irritates the dog shit out of me, even when he's playing around.

For example, he asked me why my nails weren't done. Nigga, excuse me? You want to give me $20 tp go get my nails done? When I first met you they weren't done - so why does that matter now? I know he was saying it as a joke, but that shit made me mad. A lot of times, when people "joke" about shit like that, that's exactly the thing they're thinking in the back of their head. Ugh, he tries too hard to be cute. He's such a damn priss, & I'm just not like that. Then sentence after the next, it just got worse and worse. I don't know, I just really don't want to be around him right now. I'd much rather just be around my friends who don't care about petty shit like that, and even if they were joking about it, deep down they wouldn't care. I know that it's not a big deal, but as of right now it is. Little stuff like that can be just as detriminal as bigger issues.

This is the shit I hate about relationships.

No comments: