Sunday, January 11, 2009

Long time no write?

About time, right? I've been too lazy to update, but I decided today that I would! It's simple, but I like it. Obama 09-12, right? Yes! I can't wait to watch the inauguration. I really wish I could go, though - that would be nice. Oh well - maybe next time? I hope that he does a good job his first term. I know people are going to be expecting a lot of him for the next four years. I wish people would just understand that it takes time to fix big time issues like the ones that are going on right now in the world, and the United States. He's human, he's going to make mistakes, and he's not always going to make the best of decisions - just give the man time. Who knows, it may take a whole 8 years before things turn around in this country. Blah, enough on politics.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Julian? Yes? No? Oh, well, just in case I haven't before, let me reiterate. I love the shit out of him. He's far from perfect, & he's not the sharpest knife in the box, but that's my baby penguin, and he knows it's true. I had to get that out, you know - let the people know. I don't know what I'm going to do when I go off to school. Probably cry everyday. lmao. What a sad show that will be. I don't even want to think about it. All I can do is enjoy the time we have together now. These days are going to go by faster than I think. I keep on saying how much I can't wait to graduate, but they're so many things that I'm going to miss. Who knew that the first semester of 12th grade would go by so quickly. Psh, second semester is going to go by even faster, with there being so may different breaks. I have approximately 82 days left of my high school career. Eighty-two days? That's two and three quarters of months left of second semester. Before you know it, I'll be walking across the stage in an all white gown, crying my little eyes out. Ugh, how bittersweet. My grades are really good too, for the first time in a long time! I'm looking at a 3.7 going towards my transcript grades. Yes sir, that's 5 A's and 2 B's. Best report card of my High School life, lol! What a shame! I wait until my senior year of High School to start making kick ass grades. It's usually the other way around with senioritis and all that good stuff. - shrugs. Oh well, let's try and focus on keeping that up, shall we?

Seen my flickr yet? If not it's on the side of this post right over there -->

I'm getting better I think. I just need to get motivated enough to make sure I take pictures everyday. I still want to take some photography classes too. Man, the memory on my laptop is running low. UNFORTUNATELY, since my other external harddrive with ALL my original Artwork, Graphics, Music, & Photo's is BROKEN, looks like I'm going to have to invest in another one. I can't believe it. 320 gigs - gone, just like that. I don't think I'll be buying anything else fom Bestbuy anymore. It always ends in failure. I saw one somewhere for like 60 dollars on the internet. Something like 200 gigs. I need to cop that, immediately. Can't keep taking pictures If I don't have anywhere to save them, feel me?

I really wish Jay's fat ass would go ahead and get his damn hair cut so we can do this damn photoshoot. At first it was me trying to find the right time to do it, & now it's him having to get money to cut his hair. :( I told him to just wear a hat, but blaaah. Men don't listen. Ugh. I'm ready, soooo ready. Maybe we'll get a chance to do it during this 5 day weekend I have coming up, which I'm so graciously excited for. Not to mention the Auto Show is coming up! Just another thing for me and Ju to do. Ah, love.

Have I also ever told you guys how much I love Twan? I love that guy, even though he's stubborn and stupid, & the reason why things didn't work out, LMAO. He's still something like a best friend to me, & I know no matter what, he'll always have my back and look out for me when he can. He sooo totally like, one of my favorite Exes, lol. I love you Twannie. =*

I think that's enough for now - I really should be trying to go to sleep If I'm going to wake up at any type of decent hour tomorrow. Oh! And

HAPPY BIRFDAY AYSHA BOO!
Aysha turned 18 today. Have a great day mama!
<3

5 comments:

Twan said...

i love you dos.
and i am your favorite. period

NIKE THEORY said...

Aye, slut....

BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER I TOLD YOU WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS READY TO DO THAT FUCKING PHOTO SHOOT! BUT YOU SILLY LITTLE CUNT LICKING, MOSQUITO LOOKING, BUG EYED HAVIN' SLUT MONKEY WHORE BLEW ME OFF A BILLION AND A HALF FUCKING TIMES! I HAD A LINE UP THEN! REGARDLESS, I'M GOING TO WEAR A HAT...

HOW ABOUT THE NEXT FUCKING TIME YOU ABIDE BY MY FUCKING SCHEDULE YOU PIECE OF MINUET SHIT PARTICLE.

GTFO AND DIE A SLOW DEATH IN A LESBIAN BAR.

ilythoughbooboo.

Chmy said...

Twan; Yea - you might be. =)

Jay;
=(
In a lesian bar, though? That's not cool.

Adina Renée. said...

i really like this layout, bew.

Chmy said...

Thank you ma'am!
Yours is pretty nice yourself!