Monday, January 19, 2009

boo, you whore.

Today has probably been the most unsuccessful/unaccomplished day of my 17 year old life. I've been in the bed all day, and have done zero. I feel like a total losser. I should at least do my laundry right? Well, one kind of good thing happened I guess you can say. Me and Ju, 'Made up", again. But it didn't feel like much of a make-up to me. I thinks that saying, "It'll be okay, alright baby? I love you." Will solve all of our problems. You don't solve an issue by throwing nice words on top of it, and sprinkling it with "I love you's". I guess I have no choice but to let it go - up until the same problem comes back again. - sigh. Why me? I assume that I shouldn't complain, huh? There are a lot of other people that have it worse than me. It's so easy to complain, though, you know?

I think I'll do my hair and take some pictures. Maybe that will bring me out of this moping mood I'm in. It's not good to stay in the bed all day - especially if you've been up since 6 A.M.. Man, & I have school in the morning. Maybe I won't go. I'd really like to stay home and watch the inaguration in my own room, rather than a classroom. That's all we're going to be doing, anyways. I still have that English paper to write, too. Ughh.

Okay, I'm done.

I think i'll start that 365 group on Flickr. That might motivate me more, hein?

No comments: