Tuesday, January 20, 2009

365 black.

I finally started the 365 group challenge on Flickr. Pretty much, you're supposed to take a self-portrait everyday for a year. How cool is that? So I started off with this picture. :) (right click, & open in different tab/window) Rather appropriate for the events of today, right? I'm so happy for my country, for once. It's really pretty cool - I mean, Barack Obama is - kind of cute too. I'm watching this MTV special for the inauration, and Kanye's preforming. I think Fall Out Boy is supposed to be preforming as well. One of Obama's top 10 favorite songs is Touch the Sky? Lol, gtfo. How real is that?

I don't really have a lot of time to blog tonight. I have an English paper to write tonight, ugh. Three pages. I don't where I'm going to get the strength to write this damn paper either. This will be very interesting. Damn that senioritis! Oh, Ju came over today for like a hour. Wasn't a lot, but it was exactly what I needed. I love you.

gooone.

2 comments:

Twan said...

he's not allow'd over without my permission

Adina Renée. said...

lol @ obama liking kanye.