Friday, December 12, 2008

latent desires, or otherwise?

In Psychology, we were talking about dreams, and how there are some theories that suggest that dreams are an expression of repressed feelings, that we are either embarrassed of, or feel as though they are socially or just blatantly unacceptable. I have always thought that they are a reflection of what's been on your mind, and is put together in a sort of "episode", that tries to make sense of your jumbled thoughts.

So, remember that guy I was telling you about 2 posts ago? Well yea, It was about him - at least the first part of my dream was. We were intimate. Not intercourse, but it was definitely sexual. It was probably more erotic foreplay than anything else, but it was pretty amazing. And the fun part about dreams are that they feel sooo damn real. I was so comfortable dreaming it too. It wasn't one of those kinds of dreams that you wake up from, and is confused, or slightly disturbed. I actually enjoyed it. Are these my latent wishes & desires - or is my brain just taking what it knows, and is tossing it around to make it seem this way? We've definitely never been intimate - at least not in that sense, so where is all this coming from? Again, playtime could be a factor I'm assuming.. that sort of wrestling/play fighting that kind of turns you on? Yea. That's probably it. This is not good, lol.

But, after that - I dreamed about Ju, and how happy I was to see him. I ran towards him and jumped in his arms into the biggest hug ever. He happened to have a lot of facial hair, too - more than normally. I'm asumming this stems from me not seeing him since last wednesday. I've been missing him so much lately, I'm starting to dream about seeing him with a drastic increase of facial hair. I was so happy too, I could feel it through my sleep.

Is this not wierd to anybody? My brain is doing a hell of a lot of things in my sleep that are making me re-evaluate things pertaining to how I handle myself when I'm around certain people. Should I keep entertaining myself with this guy who for some reason draws me into him like a moth to a flame, or do I play with fire, risking getting burned? What. Do. I. Do?

- sigh

2 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

don't entertain ole dude, it'll just blow up in your face.

Chmy said...

- sigh
I think you're right.
=(