Saturday, December 13, 2008

early does it.

Me & Ju went out yesterday, & it was the first time in a while. We had fun, as always. He surprised me, BIG time though. We were going in and out of stores in the mall, like we always do - looking at clothes and what nots, I was looking for some new earrings, he was looking at shoes. I know how he kept on talking about how he wanted his ears pierced, so I got them done for him, & he looks adorable might I add. :) But maybe about an hour after that, he goes down to the jewelry place from where he bought his Techno from, and to this lady that always hooks him up when he goes there. So, I'm thinking he's just going down there to look at stuff, you know, maybe buy another watch for himself or something. Then he asks me which ones I liked. Well there was this heart shaped one that was just like the one he has, only it's the girl version - and we both at the same time found it, and said, "This one." He asked the lady how much, and she told him $349. Lol, you should have seen my face! I'm like, "Oh, that's nice..". At this point, I'm pretty much ready to go, because there was no way in hell I'd pay that much money for a watch. And then the lady's like, with her italian accent, "How bout this, for you, I'll give it to you for 250." Me, I'm still like, "Let's go." Then bam. He says "We'll take it." I turned around so faaasst. Like forreal? Then he said Merry Christmas, and kissed me. I think I just about died, lol. I've never received anything like that from a boyfriend before.

I like, couldn't believe it, lol. I think I almost cried, too. Yea yea, bitch move, but I couldn't help it. He's like "Are you going to show your moms?", Helllll no! So she can make me give it back? Not a chance, lol! I'll come up with somtething to tell her, but she won't know about this. You know how moms think - "He must want something in return". She already says he's almost too good to me, lol. Later we went to dinner, and he bought me a rose, and this gay stuff. - sigh. He's almost perfect, I swear. I have like, the almost the best boyfriend in the world. He has his flaws, but he does a good job of making you forget about them.

I love his big headed ass.
<3

3 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

i appreciate what you said, hun.
<3

Twan said...

julian tryna cash you out.
thats wassup. i like the watches.

Minx GlamourModel said...

aww, that`s so geigh !.

xoxo .