Tuesday, December 23, 2008

man oh man

I'm so, bored.
It's weird. I kinda feel restless - like there's something I need to be doing, but can't find the motivation to actually go and do it. Maybe I should redo my hair, or maybe I should clean my room, maybe I should sort laundry, eh. Idk. I think I just want to chill and talk to somebody. I guess I might be just awaiting Christmas. I can't wait to get all cute and stuff. Dressing up is so much fun. I don't care what anybody says, girls love to dress up, no matter how old.

I think I will clean up, btw. My chest hurts, I wonder why.. Hmm. Whatever. I started the logo that I'll be putting on all of the GRAM Game Entertainmet photographs. I don't know if it's the one I'll keep, but it's iight. I really wish my face wasn't breaking out like it is. Ugh, I hate my skin, it sucks. Maybe I'll start back using proactive again. I can't be like this for Christmas, dressed cute with everything done, but my skin is all jacked up. Whose family wants to see that? I can see Julian's bitch ass sister talking shit now. Ugh, she's rude as hell. She shouldn't be that way.. old evil ass.

I really really wish my rise wouldn't have come out so quickly. I wish I could be brave enough to actually color my hair. I've seen so many people with nice pretty hair color it, and mess their hair up forever. I don't want to be like that. I'll cry if my hair gets messed up like that. I would loooove a really nice brown. Like, a chestnutty kinda chocolately dark brown. Something bold. That would be awwwesome. - sigh. But that won't be happening anytime soon - unless of course I was to put another rise in my hair, but what's the use if it only lasts 2 weeks? None.

So, good news & bad news. The good news is my iPod is working again. The bad news is that only one of the ears is working, so I probably have to have apple bitch asses look at it. I'm not looking forward to what their going to tell me. I should find a nigga who fixes iPods for the low. I got this guys number a while ago, but I don't even know if it's still in my phone - i'd have to check. That would be great. I'm so sick of spending money on electronics, ugh. It's extremely irritating being cursed like this. Man, somebody save me.


I think I'll go clean now, maybe that will keep me pre-occupied.
peace.

3 comments:

Minx GlamourModel said...

what rinse do you use
because mine last about
six months . ..

xoxo .

Chmy said...

I forgot the name of it. I know it's in a brown bottle.

What kind do you use??

Adina Renée. said...

rinses suck, they make me want to dye my hair but then again i don't wanna be bald headed, lol.